Wednesday, September 13, 2006

On the road again

That's folks, we are hitting the road again. Actually, it's been awhile since we last went to VA. It is, however, our first trip with the dogs. Oh, let the good times roll. Already it's been a logistical nightmare so I can't wait to see what will happen when we hit the road tomorrow. In all honesty, I'm not even looking forward to the trip that much. I don't know why but I'm not. I think it's just because there's already been so much drama anticipating the trip, I'm expecting more. InshaAllah, it'll be fine but I just can't muster up much excitement. Whatever. I'm going to try to enjoy my last weekend before Ramadan. We'll see how it goes. In the meantime, you won't be hearing from me as I will have little to no internet access. I'll be lucky to check my email. We'll be back on Sunday so I'll talk to y'all then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck! have a safe trip!

Buffy said...

Have fun in VA.