Thursday, October 12, 2006

Annie Vision

For those of you not in the know, Annie Vision is all Annie all the time. Annie the movie, that is. Little M, all of 20 months old, has taken to watching Annie all day everyday. Yes, it's as bad as you imagine.....maybe even a little worse. The entire household now knows every song and most scenes by heart, including the scene with the Camille movie clip. Little M sings and dances her way through the entire movie. Then she sings and dances some more when it's over. Good times. She watches this movie about three or four times a day, everyday. Some days she doesn't even want to leave the house because she's watching Annie. You try putting something else on and she turns off the TV and screams for Annie. I'm so glad the portable DVD player is broken because the only time we get a break from Annie is in the car. Words cannot express how sick I am of this movie. Hopefully, she'll be ready to move on soon. Or I'll have a job and by the time I get home, she'll be her mother's responsibility. I guess I've just gotta hang on till tomorrow.
:)

No comments: