Saturday, January 06, 2007

Hiatus

I just wanted to let everyone know that I haven't dropped off the face of the earth. I'm having internet issues so I can't blog because I can't use my computer. It sucks and it's killing me. I may not survive using my mom's computer. We have wireless internet and her computer is the host so for some reason, it's the only one getting service. Anyway, I'm hoping (and praying) that this situation will be fixed sooner rather than later. InshaAllah, I'll be back soon. I have lots to talk about. In the meantime, I hope everyone had a fabulous holiday.

See ya soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurry back, I want to read what you have to write about!

Atifa said...

I'll make du'ah for your internet connection. :)

Anonymous said...

come back! we miss you!